The Wolf Pack mascot family is growing by one. Wolfie Jr. is getting a little sister. What should we name her?
The University of Nevada, Reno’s own Wolfie Jr. mascot is getting a little sister and she needs a name. This is a really fun opportunity for all the University of Nevada Wolf Pack fans out there to be a part of making a little history. It’s perfect timing as the first football game of the season kicks off today. Nevada opens the season against UCLA (ranked 21 currently). For more information on the football season and any other sports visit the athletic department’s website: http://www.nevadawolfpack.com/
So, what name will you choose? Your options are:
- Ellie (Named for the first location of University of Nevada in Elko)
- Frankie Sue (Named for the first female Student Body President)
- Luna (Named for our Wolf Pack howling at the moon)
- Mackie (Named for the University’s largest and earliest donor)
- Sage (Named for the original Wolf Pack mascot and the state flower)
- Sierra (Named for the Sierra Mountain Range)
Here is the link to vote: http://nevadawolfshop.com/femalemascot.asp
Voting closes midnight on September 21st.
The new name for the female mascot will be revealed at the home football game on September 28th against Air Force.
Tell us in the comments below what name you plan to choose.