Baby food will have to be made of the most up to date, healthiest ingredients in the world. Brimming with the biggest variety of purees sure to expand baby’s palate, 201 Organic Baby Purees teaches readers to blend, well-balanced meals right in their own home.
As easy-to-prepare as they’re nutritious, these recipes include:
- Basic fruit and veggie blends from apricots to zucchini
- Classic combinations such as turkey, sweet potato, and corn
- Superfoods like avocado, blueberries, and spinach
- Puree-based transition recipes including soups, biscuits, frozen desserts, and more!
Free of pesticides, hormones, GMOs, and additives, these delicious purees promote strong immune systems and healthy growth–designed to give protection to tiny tummies.
Featured Recipe: Bananaberry Power Puree
For babies 6 months and older
Because blueberries have amazing antioxidant power, attempt to incorporate them into your purees as much as you’ll be able to. If your blueberries are a little too tart, make sure your banana is super ripe to balance things out. Coupled with yogurt’s calcium, protein, phosphorus, and probiotics, this power puree is a perfectly sweet way to give your baby superfoods.
Yield 4-5 servings
- 1/4 cup frozen organic blueberries
- 1 small, ripe organic banana (with plenty of brown spots)
- 4 ounces whole fat plain or vanilla-flavored organic yogurt for babies
- Blend blueberries and banana. Puree until smooth.
- Swirl together puree and yogurt with a spoon. Serve right away.
- Refrigerate any leftovers for as much as 3 days.
Featured Photos in 201 Organic Baby Purees
(Click on images to enlarge)
| || |