Use MEASURE UP!® Cups by Discovery toys to stack, educate, learn colors, sizes, order, animals and more for toddlers to age 5.
Watch your child’s learning in action as your toddler uses this set of cups to scoop, unload, fill, nest, stack and stamp. These volumetrically correct, sequentially numbered, cups introduce essential preschool concepts associated with volume, size, time, color and measurement. Discovery toys activity Guide included. Colors can possibly vary. From [1 7/8″ x 2 1/16″] to [3 5/8″ x 2 7/16″] (from [5 cm x 5 cm] to [9 cm x 9 cm]). Trilingual, including English, Spanish and French numbers written out and displayed on each cup. Suggested use is ages 12 months – 5 years-old and all preschool ages inbetween.
Loaded with play value, these cups go way above & beyond other stacking cups! Twelve cups are volumetrically correct (e.g. fill 3 and 5 and pour into 8 and it will fill up 8), sequentially sized, and sequentially numbered. Scoop, fill, unload, nest and stack! Raised ridges to stabilize for stacking.
- Numbers shown in numeral, quantity & word form.
- Relief pattern of the number and matching choice of dots found inside of each and every cup for tactile identification.
- Bottom of cups includes relief detail of 12 different animals for stamping play. Animals are step-by-step sized to correspond with their cups.
- Dot patterns on front of the cups correspond to clock times. Explore counting, sorting, sequencing, addition, subtraction & multiplication.
- Numbers in English, French and Spanish.
- Includes extensive activity guide (English & French)!
- From 12 Months to 5 years-old.
- MEASURE UP!® Cups by Discovery toys